Thursday, April 5, 2012

Promo!


Busy, busy day! Paper due tomorrow, volunteer get to know each other event for the Grant Stinchfield campaign in a bit then off to Frisco to watch (and then meet!:)) the New England Revolution. 

However, I must take a minute to give credit where credit is due. Remember that guy who you were in high school with and frequently ran in the same crowd with but never really spoke to much? Well this is him: http://austinreid911.blogspot.com/

He is just getting started out in the blogging world and is quite the political savant, if I do say so myself. Our texts/ phone calls have given me SO much material for not only this but my academic endeavors as well. He is DEFINITELY worth checking out.

*Austin, I hope you like this picture but if you don't then too bad. Get Facebook back:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment