Friday, March 23, 2012

Grant Stinchfield Campaign for Congress



Quick post, but just now I was invited to be the Dallas Team Leader for the Grant Stinchfield campaign for Congress. This is an amazing opportunity and I am so honored to have been chosen for this. Grant Stinchfield is the definition of a true conservative and a great guy in general. He came and spoke to my Public Opinion class a couple of weeks ago about his experience working in the media and why he chose to leave (Liberal bias). His belief that a Republican congressman coming from a district in which a Democrat can't win needs to go to Washington and push the conservative agenda as best they can really spoke to me. I can't wait to get to work on the campaign and encourage you all to support this amazing candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment