My epic hiatus is finally (almost) over. Between finals back in December, recruitment now and catching up on sleep all break, it's been a hectic couple of months. However, once school resumes I plan to be back to normal.
Some things that between then and now that have annoyed me:
- Hillary Clinton's various maladies holding off her testifying on the Benghazi scandal until January 23rd
- So much talk of gun bans, revoking the second amendment and the exploitation of the Sandy Hook tragedy by anti-gun activists to further their agenda
- Taxes being raised on 77% of Americans- but I mean hahahah to the Obama supporters who wanted the "rich" taxed into poverty and taxes reduced for everyone else probably got jacked on your last paycheck too. HOPE! CHANGE! FORWARD!
- The fiscal cliff debacle was obnoxious
- Like seventy-five million other things- this is going to be a LONG next four years...
Just a mini post for today coming from the liberal-biased, yet amusing, Buzzfeed, which is reporting that former staffers for the Obama campaign are none to pleased with their former boss.
Despite my indignation at their cause, I know these people worked harder leading up to the election than a stripper the day before rent was due. Because of this, it is natural to assume that they would be compensated for getting this know-nothing into office, correct? Wrong. This was basically the message coming from the presidential inaugural committee and the Obama campaign in general to them.
In response to these allegations, DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse tweeted the following: